• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Pricing engine project

That's a good idea for a starting project. Thanks for the link.

Have a nice day.
Means a series of working prototypes.

“An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that can be made in a very narrow field.”
― Niels Bohr

Hi NotAQuant, I would like to discuss the possibility of a partnership. If you would like to add me on Discord to discuss -> bob-the-builder.py#0631.

:) :thumbsup:

When I see the price of the QN C++ course, thinking about people actually paying for it reminds me of Will Hunting's saying: "You wasted $150,000 on an education you coulda got for a buck fifty in late charges at the public library"
You can do push up or pull up yourself at home, or you can pay $120/month for a good gym, or even you can spend $200 more for a dedicated personal trainer.

In the end of the day, all things matters is the result.

I know smart guy who learn by themselves and now L5 in google, but that's not for everyone. Normally, a good guidance and decent support is really working for people, especially when it comes to learning efficiency.

You can do push up or pull up yourself at home, or you can pay $120/month for a good gym, or even you can spend $200 more for a dedicated personal trainer.

I love it!

How long does it take to learn linker error on your own?

In the end of the day, all things matters is the result.

I know smart guy who learn by themselves and now L5 in google, but that's not for everyone. Normally, a good guidance and decent support is really working for people, especially when it comes to learning efficiency.
The amount of money you manage to save is quite important as well, when you are on your own tight budget.
Money runs out, you are forced to get a day job, meaning time to study runs out as well, and you can kiss goodbye to your dreams of glory.

If your book is a bit expensive for me, I let you imagine what I think about the QN C++ course.
I like how you put him in his place.

If anything, the selling price of his book was as low as $9.85 on October 2020, then it sharply raised by about $100 at the start of November. Probably stock is depleted, needs a reprint.

By the way, count me in in your pricing engine project, please contact me in private if you are still pursuing it because I'd like to contribute.

I like how you put him in his place.
LOL. You are projecting.
No skin of my nose.

If you have more time than money then you can scavenge internet ad infinitum to find online C++ stuff and it won't cost a penny.

Last edited:
Back