• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Profile Evaluation and MSc Help

Hi guys, hope everything Ok.

I am looking for some adivce as I am a bit confused about what to do..

About me: I am 24 to turn 25 in november. I pursed a bachelor's degree in mathematics (6.4/10) in Spain, in my end of degree project I tried to price exotic options in an efficiently way than montecarlo simulation does, using MC tecniques. Then I started to work in a bank in Spain, in a rotational program. I am currently in a market risk role (seccond rotation) . At the same time, I studied a post-graduate course in quantitative finance (7.8/10) (2020-2021).

The point is that I want to work in quantitative finance, I would really like enter in a quant role or quant research. What is better for me to do?
- Try to get a job in a quant role.
- Apply in a MSc for 2022-2023. If this is the case, which courses do you recommend in order to increases my chances to break into in quant finance?

I got a 700 in GMAT but have not taken the TOEFL exam yet.

I would like to get advice on MSc that would help me to get a job in a quant role and also where i have possibilities to enter regarding my profile.

Thank you so much!

What I saw: Baruch MFE, ETH data science, UCL computational finance/Computational Statics and Machine learning....

Back