• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Quant Finance Clubhouse?

Hey friends,

Will you guys be interested in having a Clubhouse group to socialize, learn or just befriend with each other?

Personally I find it a good resource so we can probably chat more about career, or help each other on stochastic questions.

Reply if you're interested :) Maybe I'll create a group and people can jump in.

Me too! Sounds like it will be alot of fun, May I ask what schools you have applied/are going to?

Hey friends,

Will you guys be interested in having a Clubhouse group to socialize, learn or just befriend with each other?

Personally I find it a good resource so we can probably chat more about career, or help each other on stochastic questions.

Reply if you're interested :) Maybe I'll create a group and people can jump in.
what happened to the our clubhouse idea dude! lol come on

Sorry guys! Been busy lately on school work.

If you are interested in this, could you dm me with your clubhouse id @userid so that I can add you as a friend first? Then I'll see if we have enough people to actually open a chatroom!!!

(p.s. my thesis achievement, an artistic red lip)

153235158_477320180093637_8085318138418211588_n.png

Back