• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Quantitative Analyst- Deutsche Bank Test

Hello,

Has anybody taken the Deutsche bank math test for a quantitative analyst role?

I have been invited to take the test in a couple of days. All I have been told is that the test will be a breeze if I am comfortable with Shreve. I am expecting fairly rough weather, and would appreciate any advice.

Thanks.

Hey what questions u got in the test...can u plz publish in forums that might help students later

I hope so...i have test cmng next week...any help wouldbe appreciated

Hi guys, how did you guys get this quant analyst position interview? online? I can't see anything as such on their website.
Thanks

You know the banks trawl this site and others looking for people who are soliciting or giving out answers, right? Just something to keep in mind when you have your real name as a user name.

there were two programming questions...one was simple printing numbers from 1 to 30...and another was to find error which was always simple...the error was that it should use virtual destructor....
the first question was probility question...i dnt rem exact question...it was random dice thrown with equal prob of head and tail..something like till when u will play....rest all questions were from book..mke sure u read stochalitic book very well...3-4 questions were martingle questions...prove whether this is martingle or not...

Guys, I'm still curious how you got this !
Was this on campus or you applied through their website ?
Thanks man.

hi, dee
how many questions were there? how many questions were about the books?
thanks

Back