• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Quizzes only giving me 6 minutes.

I have taken 3 of the quizzes so far and they all say I get 10 minutes, but the timer starts me at 6 minutes. My internal clock is set correctly. Is anyone else having this issue?

I have taken 3 of the quizzes so far and they all say I get 10 minutes, but the timer starts me at 6 minutes. My internal clock is set correctly. Is anyone else having this issue?
Can try clearing you browser cache and restarting.

How many times can you take a quiz? Is it always 6 minutes or does it vary?

I think you can take the quizzes an unlimited amount of times, but even when I have to retake one it is still always 6 minutes. Since they don't count towards the grade I guess it's not the worst thing, but it does force to rush.

This problem is fixed for me. I started using Firefox instead of Chrome and for whatever reason I now have 10 mins. Just in case anyone else encounters this issue.
Firefox is lean and mean, Chrome is obese (too many layers)?

Last edited:
Back