• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Random Member Photo Thread

Hi,

In order to gage interest in a photo gallery feature on Quantnet, or a photo forum, I am starting this random photo thread.

Feel free to post any (decent) photo here. It might be the best photo you ever took, a picture from your vacation, a baby photo, or something else.

To post an image, you must click the image icon above and enter the URL for a photo. The photo will have to be on some other Web site.

Alternatively, you can include the photo as an attachment, but we won't be able to view it directly in the thread. If you do this, please, no big files!

I've decided to start it off with a picture of my mother. This photo is among thousands that I inherited from my grandfather. Don't we look alike?

Enjoy.

Woody

d-001-Phyllis-Dawson.jpg

Just to keep the post going here is a pic of me and my sister when we were younger in Veracruz, Mexico.

dianaandivf6.jpg

My puppy Newton, who loves the snow.

snow_nose.jpg

Chris, what were you doing in Mexico?

Bob, nice depth-of-field in that puppy shot. (nice puppy too)

The pic below, IMO, is one of the top photos I've ever taken. (Notice that I am in the shot... where's Woody?)

sungha-nieces-05.jpg

Our first snow in 2008 and a few pics from behind our building

You're quick - it's still falling!

My inner child likes the snow, my outer adult dislikes it for the hassle of shoveling. (It's a lie, I like shoveling the snow. I just don't like HAVING to shovel it.)

Mr. Madoff

Mr. Madoff

Attachments

• Madoff_00006.JPG
    Madoff_00006.JPG
    137.3 KB · Views: 19
  • Madoff_00007.JPG
    Madoff_00007.JPG
    137.3 KB · Views: 17
  • Madoff_00010.JPG
    Madoff_00010.JPG
    110.7 KB · Views: 18