• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Registration for Spring Semester (08)

Guys..
I tried to register for the next semester on esims.
But I could only register for MTH 9845 (Risk Management)
For other courses Prof. Stefanica mentioned we need to talk to Cathy for MTH 9848 also I couldn't register for 9852 and 9862. Esims says I haven't completed the prerequisite courses. I am not sure whether you guys are getting the same problem.

anyways fyi

course reg code
MTH 9845 0200
MTH 9848 2077
MTH 9852 0202
MTH 9862 0203

Anshul.

as per Baruch's academic calender: The online registration dates are from 11/13/07 to 01/31/08

Guys..
Esims says I haven't completed the prerequisite courses.
I think what eSIMS says should be correct. The prerequisite courses for 9852 and 9862 are 9815, 9821 and 9831(Listed at Baruch College's Financial Engineering MS Program). There is still one month to the end of this semester. So it's correct that you guys haven't completed the courses. Anyway, the safest way is to ask Dan to make sure.

Registration block is the least of the problems :) As was pointed out before, the system does not know you are taking the prerequisite for a next-semester class, so it blocks you. Kindly email Cathy and let her know your situation.

Cathy is your life savior in all registration problems. She will email me if my approval is required for anything.

Back