• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

RSVP: Gus Tsahas on Algorithmic Trading

Our alumni Gus Tsahas is going to share his thoughts on algorithmic trading and related to it topics. This is the first event in preparation to the Interactive Brokers Collegiate Trading Olympiad. Just a reminder, that according to the rules of Olympiad "Each Student's plan must be his or her own work and not infringe upon or plagiarize the works or intellectual property rights of any third party." Therefore, don't expect to obtain a ready-made trading plan or a strategy. Gus will share useful info and point out some directions to think in. The rest is will be up to you.

When: Fri Oct 5th at 6:00PM
Where: 6-140
Who: any interested students

The above is tentative schedule. Final arrangements will be decided based on the number of participants and the speaker's availability.

Because when you created the event, it automatically selected current time as event time. You need to change it to the event date. Click on Event Option -> Edit

Thanks, Andy.

I fixed that, but it dropped all people who've registered before.

Let's see how many people are interested. It may be too crowded for QN Lab if we have 20 people or more. I don't think Gus will need Bloomberg or something like that.

Hey guys,

We have room 6-140 confirmed. Hope to see everyone there.

...and Grand Saloon afterwards!

Gus, thank you so much!
The meeting was really really useful for me.

Gus thanks a lot for your time. I will be bugging you :)

Back