• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Seeking Business Partner

Hey guys,​
I have been working on this concept/site for around 10 years now. It has been completely dead for two years now since I have been studying so much and focusing on my family. I would love to see it revived.​
Here is what I am offering: 30/70 compensation. In other words, I teach you what needs to be done. You devote approximately 1.5 hours a day to fixing up this site. I will then advertise it. If it takes off we will both be rich :). I will not make any decisions before meeting whoever is interested.​
PM me if you find it interesting. http://coolgiftsource.com/

Sorry man, but every time someone says: "This is NOT a pyramid scheme", I can't help think; of course it is ;)

It has been completely dead for two years now since I have been studying so much and focusing on my family. I would love to see it revived. Here is what I am offering: 30/70 compensation. In other words, I teach you what needs to be done. You devote approximately 1.5 hours a day to fixing up this site. I will then advertise it. If it takes off we will both be rich
If it's that simple and easy, you would be filthy rich by now. Or I would have retired to an island somewhere ;)
I have been working on this concept/site for around 10 years now
There are many people with idea. Few of them end up making it work. But don't let me discourage you from striking it rich.

Sorry man, but every time someone says: "This is NOT a pyramid scheme", I can't help think; of course it is ;)
Sorry for being so blunt, but baseless comments like this are just plain dumb. It is not at all a scheme since you are not purchasing a "spot in the pyramid", but an actual electronic device at its retail price. In addition to your purchase you get $10 commission. Try to post with substance please.

If it's that simple and easy, you would be filthy rich by now. Or I would have retired to an island somewhere ;)

There are many people with idea. Few of them end up making it work. But don't let me discourage you from striking it rich.

Oh it is far from simple, but I think you know that. And no, nobody has ever launched a site like this. If you know of any please enlighten me.

Unfortunately this offers no long term potential gains. So it's a one time payment, and it could potentially be lucrative if I get enough people to buy. Now "lucrative" is a relative term, and getting anyone interested in any particular product on the site, or the rewards, are totally different matters in themselves.

Unfortunately this offers no long term potential gains. So it's a one time payment, and it could potentially be lucrative if I get enough people to buy. Now "lucrative" is a relative term, and getting anyone interested in any particular product on the site, or the rewards, are totally different matters in themselves.
Correct! I've been brainstorming. It's a tough one to crack.

Correct! I've been brainstorming. It's a tough one to crack.
The problem with many of these business idea is that it does not receive full attention and dedication. Not everyone wants to quit Harvard and build Facebook.
If you know it has the "potential" to go big, would you risk/quit everything to build it?

Dude, seriously, your idea is one of the worst. Please don't bring it up to any angel investor. They will be laughing out loud.

The best part of the site is the girl. Anything other than that, forget about it.

Oh it is far from simple, but I think you know that. And no, nobody has ever launched a site like this. If you know of any please enlighten me.
Upon further inspection, I'm sure there are many other sites you can get cash back for shopping as well as for referring people to use the services.
Here is one of them http://www.mrrebates.com/

The problem with many of these business idea is that it does not receive full attention and dedication. Not everyone wants to quit Harvard and build Facebook.
If you know it has the "potential" to go big, would you risk/quit everything to build it?
No, which is why I am asking someone to help for potential profit. The idea is nice. If I was younger and single I might have taken a year off to go for it. But now I cannot afford to.

Upon further inspection, I'm sure there are many other sites you can get cash back for shopping as well as for referring people to use the services.
Here is one of them http://www.mrrebates.com/

I know cashback well. This has nothing to do with that. If you send your code to your facebook friends and they buy you get $10 each purchase. I don't have to make future purchases to get cashback.

Back