• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Sending TOEFL Scores, New System for Dept. Codes?

Dear Community,

after taking the TOEFL recently, I would like to send out additional score reports to designated recipients. The trouble I am experiencing must have been encountered by some of you before; I hope that one of you could help me.

Namely, when ordering score reports online (in the iBT account), one can only enter the "Institution Code", there is absolutely no place to enter the Department Code.

However, some of the MFE schools (such as Carnegie Mellon MCF) require that you enter both INST. and DEPT. Codes (in CMU's case, Inst: 2074 - Dept: 02).

Am I missing something here, or is my only option to "order score reports by fax" if I want to explicitely designate INST. and DEPT. Codes?

Yours Sincerely,

hammingbird

Back