• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Should I delay superday invitation to late januarary?

Hi people! I'm seeking advice on if I should delay my superday invitation.
It will be held this Thursday, however, I have a final on that day so if I attend one I need to reschedule another.

The feedback I got is that they will hold another superday in late January and I will be re-invited. However, I'm afraid that by that time, they would have enough intern hired already...

also it is really hard for me to reschedule the exam because my professor will be out of town the day after the exam...but my main concern is that late January might be tooo late. Can anyone give me some advice? Thanks!

Have you discussed with your professor about it? My professors knew how important superdays are and were very accommodating when it came to interviews etc.

just talk to prof

my internship was overlapping with the last few weeks of the quarter and one of the profs gave me A- for the efforts i already put in. the rest of allowed me to take it anytime after i completed my internship

Back