• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Thats inflation...

Shlomi

SuperDerivatives
Inflation is killing Zimbabwe, thats what happened when you print too much money...
NY130_wh.jpg

At least some folks can claim they were billionaires (in zim dollars?) at some point in their lives

Inflation is killing Zimbabwe, thats what happened when you print too much money...
NY130_wh.jpg

Exactly why the war on poverty can never be won--or lost. In order for money to have value, it must be scarce.

Exactly why the war on poverty can never be won--or lost. In order for money to have value, it must be scarce.

The best way to be scarce is to be absent!

You are confusing scarcity of resources with the unequal distribution of these scarce resources.

Don't get me started on the evils of equality of outcome vs. equality of opportunity. I'm a die-hard free marketeer, and could go on a tirade to shoot down that one line of yours. But that you can find on my blog.

Back