• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

UCB MFE UCB MFE Waitlist

Hey guys,

I was waitlisted for UCB MFE 2022, I still have to submit the GRE but any thoughts of the conversion ratio from waitlist to admit in UCB?

What are your thoughts? Im unsure if it worth the waiting and also it will start SP22, which is half a year later than most programs

What are your thoughts? Im unsure if it worth the waiting and also it will start SP22, which is half a year later than most programs
ok, being on the waitlist is not bad at all actually it could be impressive idk, given some other qualified people got rejections. On the other hand, if you have other admission from schools like, NYU, Chicago, Columbia, Cornell, MIT, etc I would personally just go for a firm offer, because waitlist isn't guaranteed, and what happens when they get back to you 7 months from now? Don't you heave a deadline to accept outstanding offers?

Hey guys,

I was waitlisted for UCB MFE 2022, I still have to submit the GRE but any thoughts of the conversion ratio from waitlist to admit in UCB?
I waive my GRE as well. I submitted as round 3. How does your application go?

Back