• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

COMPARE UCL MCF VS LBS MAM

Hello everyone, I'm a student in London doing an MSc in Finance at a target uni and I am enjoying the coding aspect. Since I'm not ready to work and enjoy learning, I'm thinking of doing another masters were I will learn more coding (More Python, C++, SQL etc). I'm interested in investment, so ideally I'd like to work in AM or a HF. Just Curious which course has better graduate prospects. I actually prefer the course of UCL since its more applicable to finance, but I know LBS is a powerhouse as far graduate prospects go. Just looking for general advice and how the 2 courses' graduate prospects compare

LBS MSc Analytics & Management (MAM)

UCL MSc Computational Finance (MCF)

Back