• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

COMPARE UIUC MSFE vs UW-CFRM

UIUC MSFE vs UW-CFRM

• UIUC MSFE

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • UW-CFRM

Votes: 8 88.9%

• Total voters
Thoughts on the two programs and the pros and cons of each? I received acceptances from both, waiting on results from other schools but if I had to choose between these two, which one should it be? Looking to go into Algorithmic Trading at prop-trading firms post-graduation.

Can I ask when you got an acceptance decision and when you applied for UW CFRM?

I got my offer today and applied Feb 1st. Was asked to submit a video essay like last week
Video essay? That's interesting... I also applied on Feb 1st and am international, but I haven't heard anything :0
Anyway Thx for that info! I hope you will be accepted to your Top choice!

Video essay? That's interesting... I also applied on Feb 1st and am international, but I haven't heard anything :0
Thank you, you too!

I applied on 5th Jan and still haven't heard anything

Back