• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

UK MFE programs enquiries

Dear all,

I got MSc Fin Math / MFE offers from the following universities in UK:

1. Birkbeck College, University of London - MSc Financial Engineering
2. University of Leicester - MSc Financial Mathematics and Computation
3. University of Essex - MSc Computational Finance
4. University of York - MSc Statistics and Computational Finance

But I am still thinking which one to pick....Obviously Birkbeck and York are better deals but I am now somehow indifferent between the two......
May I have some advices by you guys on this?

Million thanks!

Dave

My vote is with number 1 on the basis of its repute but I would like to add that I don't have in-depth knowledge about any of these programs (recruitment, selectivity, placement). I hope you don't mind my opinion.

I also wanted to inquire about your views regarding the Oxford MSc in Financial Economics if you have any? Thanks.

I personally prefers Birkbeck and York, may you guys share your opinions about which one to take?

Million thanks.

Back