• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

COMPARE URGENT HELP! MFE (Oxford) vs MiM Grand Ecole @ HEC

I have secured admission into both Oxford MFE and HEC Mim Grand Ecole programmes. Although, the first thing to say is nthat both are completely different programme for different needs and aims.
But my ultimatre aim is to fo for aq finance job for next 8-10 years and then shift into general management roles. Both have almost same funding requirements, and both are treated as one of the best among their class. I am really confused as to choose which one, because the MiM can also get me a core finance job and either way I am pusuing a CFA charter, so my financial knowledge credentials won't be in question.
I wanted to ask which one is a better choice nad more reputed in thier domain. I mean is HEC well respected outside France or in worlwide domain? Is the Oxford MFE is worth it apart from the Oxford brand name? Or HEC will take me more places? I don't care much about the educational requirements or it's rigours .
I am from a technical background, and have a undergrad degree from IIT Madras, India. One more thought point is that if I have a scholarship for either of them, will it make one more lucarative or value for money than other? Or whether the difference of value between them is large enough that a scholarship shouldn't make much difference? I hope you get my question or point of view.

Back