• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Webinar: How to Rapidly Build Trading Applications Using StreamBase Complex Event Processing

How to Rapidly Build Trading Applications Using StreamBase Complex Event Processing​

Cost: FREE
Date and Time: Thursday, July 23, 2009 10:00 am Eastern Daylight Time (GMT -04:00, New York)
Duration: 1 hour
Description: In this webinar we will demonstrate for you the ease with which you can rapidly build trading applications using StreamBase.

To enroll simply click here

Anyone else is signing up for this webcast? I just signed up for it since it's convinient so hopefully I will get something useful out of it.

It seems like they are going to present their platform StreamBase with some examples. Not to teach on building of trading systems.

in this one hour seminars they might show you how to build a trading system with their platform, i.e. you buy their platform and build something. They usually try some strategy using TA indicators to generate signals.

It could be good as long as you decide to buy their platform. If you are in the market for something like that, it should be a good choice to attend.

Back