• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

whats going on with my exe file

sorry. it seems like a easy problem but i just cannt fix it.

After ive clicked the "debug" of VC05 express and input related parameters, it computes out results and....this exe file automatically closes! so quick that i even cant check out that results.:cry:
how can i fix this,guys? thanks so much.

sorry. it seems like a easy problem but i just cannt fix it.

After ive clicked the "debug" of VC05 express and input related parameters, it computes out results and....this exe file automatically closes! so quick that i even cant check out that results.:cry:
how can i fix this,guys? thanks so much.

1. Open the source file that contains your program's main() or _tmain() function
2. Insert a breakpoint at the last } of the main function.

The program should then stop there allowing you to review your results. Alternatively you can use Debug->Step Into to start up the program, and then step thru the code at your leisure using F10 and F11.

Back