• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Where can I find information on online education degree programs?

Hello! I completed my schooling four years back and after that I joined my father's business, but now after four years I want to go back to school while I work simultaneously on my father's business. I'm interested in education degrees. Does anyone know about any legit distance learning education programs through which I can complete my education?

This is forum for quants, financial developers, etc. But there are a lot of schools offering distance learning. Not sure about specific degrees but just google "online learning masters education" and start digging. One it found was U Illinois with 3 MS in education programs online.

Back