• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Where to complete ODE and Multi-variable calc before starting? (NYC)

I got accepted at Fordham MSQF and I need to complete ODE and multi-variable calc before starting. Are there any suggestion as to where I can complete these courses before starting the program?

Any help or guidance would be sincerely appreciated.

Thank you,

macro_investor

I offer most maths courses

I offer most maths courses

This is great, thank you so much. Do you happen to know if these can be counted as accredited courses?

Some are on the sites of several US universities. Which is a sort of accreditation I suppose. And students learn a lot. Student discount also.

I don't know, how much time you have on your hands. Supplementing the above reply:

- @Daniel Duffy suggested to me in the past, this really nice undergraduate level text for differential equations by Kreider, Kuller, Ostberg and Perkins(KKOP) - which is a really nice first pass.
- Multivariable Calc. Vector calculus by Colley S.J. is a modern book, with lots of problems.

Thanks for the information guys, I really appreciate it. I basically plan on taking a year worth of math and programming classes before starting the MSQF in fall 2022 so I will make sure to check these out if time allows. I'm going to need to do a lot of review to get back up to speed on some parts as it's been a while!

Back