• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Which phone are you using?

About time. Now I wont have to worry so much about dropped calls - who really "talks" on the phone any more? - and limited bandwidth with my iPhone on AT&T ;)

Btw I'm on a jailbroken iPhone.

iPhone 3G with T-Mobile, but am going to switch to Verizon and get an iPhone 4G.
Btw, a funny pic I found :
comics-iphone-vs-android-vs-blackberry.jpeg

Anyone else waiting for WP7 (phone HTC HD7) like myself? :D

Only problem with WP7 is lack of device level encryption. Well that and the lack of multitasking, support for HTML5 and so on... kind of funny that it wont work using Exchange activesynch as that requires device level encryption in order to gain access. A big disappointment for sure. At least Android has the Touchdown email client option to get around the lack of support for device level encryption for exchange.

Back