• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Winterfest 2008

Dear Students, Alumni and Faculty,

The Quant Network at Baruch's Financial Engineering MS Program is proud to present Winterfest 2008!

It is a time to celebrate the graduation of our fellow classmates as well as celebrate the close of the semester. We plan to have food and drinks and fun games.

Please RSVP by December 19th so we know how much food to prepare. Also let us know if you have any specific dietary restrictions.

WHEN: December 21, 2007, Friday 6pm
WHERE: 1 Greene St Apt# M8, Jersey City, NJ 07302

BuildingNW3.jpg

PaulusHookMap.gif

DIRECTIONS:
You can take either take PATH train to Hoboken or Newark train from WTC, then get off
at the very first stop (Exchange Place).

The schedule can be found here:
http://www.panynj.gov/CommutingTravel/path/pdfs/schedule_0507.pdf

Directions to the building can be found here:
http://www.clermontcove.org/visitors/directions.html

The building can be found at:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&time=&date=&ttype=&q=1+Gr
eene+St,+Jersey+City,+NJ+07302&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=50.37814,82.2

65625&ie=UTF8&z=16&om=1

BTW, there's a basketball court (fullsize) right outside the building for those who love to play the game. Remember to bring your own ball though

I'm going to drive out from Brooklyn (Prospect Park area) in case anyone needs a ride.

I know an interesting game, we can play :)
No worries, it is not Russian roulette.

Interesting.
Are there any karaoke, poker going on there ?

Anyone in midtown plans to meet and go there together ?

No Karaoke, but Bridgett said she'll bring a poker set!

Wow. This is the first time we'll see Giampiero and Vic at a party. This is gonna be HUGE :cheers::partyman::smt030

I also heard rumors that Alain will come as well (daddy or not). You don't want to miss Alain drinking ;)

thanks Andy, c u guys there;)

If you're coming and have special dietary restrictions, please indicate that in your RSVP so we can accommodate you. Thanks.

2 days to go before P(arty) Day. And 1 day to go before D-Day. I'm so in the holiday mood that I can't wait for the party to get started.

By the way, the view of NYC skyline from Hien's apt must be awesome.

Not really, I'm on the ground level and all the tall buildings block everything. When I moved here in 2001 these buildings were not there so I could see the old Twin Towers...but not now.

I was just aware that the party will be held in Hien's home. Thank you very much, Hien.

Back