• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

14-10 club at the Royal Institution

If you keep hearing about 14-10 club recently, it is billed as the science and maths club exclusively for finance professionals

Exclusively for finance professionals who have a background in science and mathematics and want to keep their interests alive, the 14-10 club meets on a monthly basis to hear from top experts in science, maths and finance in a social and collegite atmosphere in the heart of Mayfair.

http://www.rigb.org/contentControl?action=displayContent&id=00000004814

Sounds like an interesting event.
Is there anything similar in NYC?

Ah this, I wondered when it would come up.

P&D was first asked if we would sponsor 1410, then it was deemed "inappropriate" to have a low life recruiter associated with it, after I'd agreed rather attractive terms for them.

As it stands, I'm not even sure if I'd be allowed to go and watch.

Back