Columbia MSOR Anyone heard from the MSOR program after interview?

SSH

Guys a quick update on my status... I just received a email saying that I was put on the wait list of the MSOR program... Anyone know what is the chance of being admitted from the wait list? Thank you!

nick_nicholas

Guys a quick update on my status... I just received a email saying that I was put on the wait list of the MSOR program... Anyone know what is the chance of being admitted from the wait list? Thank you!
Me too.

theKillerStrat

Did you guys go through an interview or direct waitlist?

Mehrab Kooner

Same, I had no interview and I have been wait-listed as well. Anyone know how the wait-list process works and that chances of getting an admit?

SSH

Same, I had no interview and I have been wait-listed as well. Anyone know how the wait-list process works and that chances of getting an admit?
Still on the wailist... Since like week ago... Haven't heard anything from them - - Basically rejected I suppose?