• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Banning Russian probability

I've noticed that your debating style is to employ ad hominems against anyone you don't agree with, without engaging with the content. Thus anything on RT must be garbage -- but somehow US and British sources are sacrosanct, and if they say a hospital was bombed then, by golly, it must be so. Maybe this style of argument works in your neck of the woods.
Only against liers. Nice try.
Are you sayimg those wingnuts are not patsies?
RT is mostly garbage, indeed ... you seem to have fallen for its propaganda,

RT has regularly been described as a major propaganda outlet for the Russian government and its foreign policy.[2] Academics, fact-checkers, and news reporters (including some current and former RT reporters) have identified RT as a purveyor of disinformation[59] and conspiracy theories.[65] UK media regulator Ofcom has repeatedly found RT to have breached its rules on impartiality, including multiple instances in which RT broadcast "materially misleading" content.[72]

Last edited:
Only against liers. Nice try.
Are you sayimg those wingnuts are not patsies?
RT is mostly garbage, indeed ... you seem to have fallen for its propaganda,

RT has regularly been described as a major propaganda outlet for the Russian government and its foreign policy.[2] Academics, fact-checkers, and news reporters (including some current and former RT reporters) have identified RT as a purveyor of disinformation[59] and conspiracy theories.[65] UK media regulator Ofcom has repeatedly found RT to have breached its rules on impartiality, including multiple instances in which RT broadcast "materially misleading" content.[72]

This is just one assertion after another and for 'source' -- I use the term rashly -- you use Wikipedia. All sources running contrary to Western media -- which in the US is in the hands of six media groups -- have either been banned or gone underground.

This is just one assertion after another and for 'source' -- I use the term rashly -- you use Wikipedia. All sources running contrary to Western media -- which in the US is in the hands of six media groups -- have either been banned or gone underground.
Bullshit.

Pity you don't have a real name here. Internet warrior.

Another AZOV chieftain flees to Poland. But he is not -- I repeat not -- a Nazi. How do I know? Because Zelensky is Jewish. So there.

1647971792327.png

How Lituania counters Kremlin proagandas.

DebunkEU.org, VsI, is an independent technology think tank and non-governmental organization that researches disinformation and runs educational media literacy campaigns. DebunkEU.org provides disinformation analyses in Baltic countries, Poland, Georgia and Montenegro, as well as in the United States and North Macedonia together with our partners.

Last edited:
Good news. A win-win for Russia and India.

While Russia’s bilateral trade with India is small, it is of strategic importance due to Russian military hardware and support that India relies on. Additionally, with the departure of hundreds of western companies from Russia amid continuing sanctions, Indian organisations have an opportunity to establish themselves within the country.

Back