• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Baruch MFE Baruch goes to Canada

Incidentally, there are quite a few trading competitions around. Just when we were in Canada, one at the NYMEX was mentioned, another online that had just expired (not IB), one in Michigan. It could be worthwhile looking at the whole list that's out there.

Doug, do you have the list? I haven't tried hard to find them but I know the IB competition and the Robin Trading "something". Nothing else.

Alain, we need to do some research about this. I think that there are some individual competitions like IB, but the most are school competitions. I'm not sure where from we can get this information.

Not yet, I'll try it sooner or later.

BTW, I'm still waiting to hear about the whole experience.

Kevin Mak just clarified that RITC will be held again Nov. 12th-14th of 2009.

We will dominate!

Alain, I'll work on writeup soon.

This is me & Shlomi rocking the commodities case.

DSC_5350.JPG

And my contribution to the "traders with hands on faces" corpus:
DSC_5358.JPG

... not that I was the only one with such pictures...
CHU_0760.JPG

Back