• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Best GRE prep book for math section

So I took the math section of the GRE yesterday and got 710 without studying. I know I need at least 800 to be competitive for MS in financial engineering. How did u guys study for GRE Math section? Which books did u guys use to get 800? thanks!

I never prepared for GRE quant (nobody in my school did but we all got 800 but most of us spent 2+ months on verbal) but I taught a GRE prep class over the summer and they used the book "GRE Victory" by Cambridge Educational services. It is a big book but it has all kinds of solved and unsolved problems plus lots of tips and tricks and also basics review.

Back