• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

C++ Enrollment

Hey Andy I'd like to enroll and have followed the link at the top of this thread, but the link keeps looping me back to the main page. Could you please provide me with a direct route to the enrollment and tuition payment section? Also, when does the next section open?
Sorry about it. If you want to enroll immediately, please use this link. You should see a button where you can make tuition payment.
If you plan to enroll at a later time but want to make payment now, you can do it here. Just make sure you enter the date in the invoice number box.
Please let me know if you encounter any issue.

Hi Andy,

Two questions on C++ certificate enrollment

1. I am planning to get enrolled on Jan.1st, 2014 and would like to pay in advance to secure a position, is it available for now?

2. I am also going to apply for Baruch MFE 2014 but the C++ certificate, if enrolled on Jan 1st, would likely arrive later after the MFE application deadline, will it cause any negative impact on my application?

Thanks for your reply.

Hi Andy,

Where can I find the course calendar? Can I enroll in the course now? Will it be possible for me to complete it within a time shorter than 16 weeks?

Thanks!

Erica

Definitely, Roberto.
If you prefer to pay tuition NOW and secure a seat in the future enrollment class
  1. Click here to pay tuition
  2. In the invoice box, enter the specific date you like to start.
  3. You will then be contacted via email for confirmation.

Hi Andy, I'd like to pay now and enroll for the 2nd of June. I went on this link, but I'm a bit confused. The invoice box is where you should put the enrollment date wanted? If yes, then where do you actually put the amount of the transaction (which is 1450, right?)?

Thank you :)

Hi Andy, I'd like to pay now and enroll for the 2nd of June. I went on this link, but I'm a bit confused. The invoice box is where you should put the enrollment date wanted? If yes, then where do you actually put the amount of the transaction (which is 1450, right?)?

Thank you :)
Yes, Thomas.
Invoice number 6/2/14
Amount 1450

Hi Andy, I'm a new candidate for Baruch MFE 2014. I was wondering whether there exist difference between the C++ certificate in pre MFE and refresher seminar C++ for new MFE students. Is it necessary to take C++ certificate before entering Baruch?

Hi Andy, I'm a new candidate for Baruch MFE 2014. I was wondering whether there exist difference between the C++ certificate in pre MFE and refresher seminar C++ for new MFE students. Is it necessary to take C++ certificate before entering Baruch?
Weiyi,
The C++ online certificate is part of the pre-MFE program and open to everyone who wants to use it to meet the C++ requirement. The C++ refresher course is a summer, in person course that open only to people admitted to the Baruch MFE program.
So ideally, you would take the C++ online certificate, apply and get admitted and then you can take the C++ summer refresher.

Thanks Andy.

But I was saying I've already got admitted to Baruch and would take the C++ summer refresher this summer for sure. My confusion was whether it's useful to take the C++ online certificate before that. In other words, is C++ online certificate teaching more than the summer refresher?

Andy, I would like to enrol in the C++ online course in June. This is because I am busy from now till the end of May. My question is that whether the program will be available at that time or not. I would like to pay the fee at the end of May. Please let me know if this is possible. Thanks.

Andy, I would like to enrol in the C++ online course in June. This is because I am busy from now till the end of May. My question is that whether the program will be available at that time or not. I would like to pay the fee at the end of May. Please let me know if this is possible. Thanks.
Of course, you can pre-pay your tuition and choose your enrollment date at quantnet.com/payment
Look forward to you joining us.

Hi Andy,

It seems I can take the course whenever I want, right? It is not semester format, right?

Back