• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

C++ enrollment

Thanks you for letting me know. The 404 error has been fixed.
Indeed, you can enroll and start the course any time, currently. You can also complete it anytime within the 16-week window.

OK problem solved. thx
Two more questions :D
1, Does the 16 weeks start at the date I paid my tuition fee or the first time I log on the online course?
2, Is that possible for QuantNet to provide me a document that showing I am taking the online C++ course but yet have not finished with the details about my starting date and expected completion date. I need this for my graduate application

Hello Andy, I was trying to enroll in one month time but the link I clicked lead me directly to the payment page. So I thought I may choose the enrollment date after I finish payment. But it turns out to be that I have enrolled now...
Is there anyway to delay my enrollment for one month?
Thx

Hello Andy, I was trying to enroll in one month time but the link I clicked lead me directly to the payment page. So I thought I may choose the enrollment date after I finish payment. But it turns out to be that I have enrolled now...
Is there anyway to delay my enrollment for one month?
Thx
I took care of it.

Back