• TIME TO 2024 UK RANKINGS

• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Changes to Quantnet

Hi Andy Nguyen, is there a way to bring back the Recent Posts/Threads block (maybe as a preference) in the forum's main page? I like that we had a kind of dashboard where we could check what's new in the tracker and what were some of the newest posts. It is now a bit inconvenient to have to click into the "What's New?" link to check what posts are new.

Hi Andy Nguyen, is there a way to bring back the Recent Posts/Threads block (maybe as a preference) in the forum's main page? I like that we had a kind of dashboard where we could check what's new in the tracker and what were some of the newest posts. It is now a bit inconvenient to have to click into the "What's New?" link to check what posts are new.
Sure thing. We will look into having it as personal preference.
In the meantime, you can bookmark this and use it as your browser homepage instead http://www.quantnet.com/forum/find-new/threads

I think that it would be nice to have a downloads section or a place where people that write papers or have free distribution material, can upload their documents so everyone can view it. Just a suggestion

Back