• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Choosing a Master's Program (UK)

Hi everyone, I am finishing my Computer and Internet Engineering undergraduate degree in the UK and plan to start a Master's degree in Computational Finance / Financial Mathematics / Financial Engineering here. I have applied to various universities and at the moment I have received an offer from:

- Bayes Business School for Quantitative Finance/Financial Mathematics/Mathematical Trading and Finance (these are three pathways I can choose from)
- Queen Mary University of London for Financial Mathematics

I am also waiting for a response from UCL Computational Finance MSc and Oxford Computational and Mathematical Finance MSc (faith is the last thing you lose haha) which I would go for if given an offer. However, in the case of having to choose from the above two (Bayes and Queen Mary), which one should I go to that will give me more job opportunities, better learning, etc?
Also, if other UK universities are worth looking at (I know two other good ones are Imperial and Warwrick too, but I honestly don't think I would get an offer as my degree is less mathematical focused) please let me know. Essential I thought studying in London would be better for obvious reasons.

Thanks for your time!

Back