• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Columbia CVN MSOR Methods in Finance: non-degree start

DTD

Hi all

I have read - I think - all threads here about CVN MSOR Methods in Finance. Is there anyone who is in/has graduated from the program with some insight on starting as a non-degree student? It is clear that doing well in courses as a non-degree student does not guarantee admission to the masters program, but in practice how much does this weigh? If I do very well in a few courses (and meet all admission criteria), are my chances of admission much improved, or does it not make so much of a difference?

I am asking because the courses are expensive and unless taking them improves my chances of admission significantly, I would rather apply to a less competitive program.

Hello everyone, I am enrolled in the financial engineering certificate program and i need some help with the formulas and solving problems. Please direct me.

Its the free certificate course with Columbia University. There are video and online lectures.

Back