• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Cornell FE Cornell Financial Engineering Group

Hey guys,
I was thinking we should create a facebook group for everyone who will be going to Cornell this fall. That way we can all get to know each other and possibly find roommates. Who here is going to Cornell?

Hello Bronson,

I am going to Cornell too this fall. I agree that we should have our facebook group, that'd be nice!
And there are a few other people here going to Cornell too, according to the tracker.

I was planning to create one but somehow we've only received two responses. I'm sure there are more than two people going to Cornell next fall. I was waiting for more people to respond before creating the group.

Well you can just make it and slowly people will join. I am sure most of the people going to the program will try to "facbook" something like that :)

hey Bronson,
congrats!! I assume you got into Cornell finally after the long wait. I think I'll be going to Cornell too but as an AOR track!

hey Bronson,
congrats!! I assume you got into Cornell finally after the long wait. I think I'll be going to Cornell too but as an AOR track!
Hey nuttavutj! That's excellent. Hopefully we have some classes together next year.

Maybe it is good to mention that there is already a facebook group, so whoever feels he or she belongs there can join I guess.

Back