• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Doubts

Hello, I would greatly appreciate if you guys could discuss my "program of life".
I have 19 years, since childhood I liked physics, and so I wanted to study physics, but in college I discovered the economy and I loved it, I have curiosity about the world and physics describes the flight of birds, and the economy the decisions of people. also am poor, I stay in college only through scholarships, searching in the internet i found quantitative analysis that mix the two things I like, I would like to win a lot of money, to retire near age 35, and devote myself to read poetry or build wooden toys, but having financial independence to travel the world or have a good health system and a beautiful house.
then... I study in Chile, a country of south america, in the Pontifical Catholic University of Chile. I am studying two mayors simultaneously, one in economics and one in physics (I'll graduate with the title of bachelor of mathematics and natural sciences), this summer I plan to go to England and talk to different universities for programs mba or phd, what would you recommend?, I am doing well? I have to do? is a good idea? my grades are not the best, but I know that if I try a little more improvement. I recognize that I used google translate, sorry but this summer I hope to learn English in England.
Greetings and thanks in advance.

Back