• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Financial Instrument Pricing Using C++

Good afternoon to everybody.

I would have a question concerning Duffy's book "Financial Instrument Pricing Using C++" (2nd edition). After completing the course C++ Programming for Financial Engineering”, in which I am currently enrolled, will my knowledge and expertise be sufficient to undertake the self-study of this book? I am asking more specifically about the C++ language, not about the mathematical part (which won't be a problem since I am a mathematician working on PDEs..).

Many thanks.

The Quantnet C++ course is good preparation indeed. You won't have too many problems.
Good luck!

BTW you might like to know that my new PDE book will be published in a few months.

Attachments

• PDE2020.docx
    18.9 KB · Views: 134
  • Preface2.docx
    22.4 KB · Views: 42
Many thanks: then I am going to buy and study it soon.
You are welcome. These 2 books together discuss it all PDE and FDM.
BTW for 2018 C++ book, email me for source code when purchased.

Last edited:
Hi Daniel,
I finally bought your book. How do I get the source code? Should I write you at the email address which is in the front cover?
Many thanks.

Back