• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Free Education in France?

jimkliew

Professor
I heard in France, some Universities have classes that are free and open to all. Is that true? Thx.

Well, it's "free" (~1k/year) ; and "open to all" (i.e. you can enroll in 1st year if you have a high school diploma). If by 'some class' you mean anyone can just attend some classes, I have never heard of that; you're supposed to be enrolled as far as I know. Are you referring to something in particular?

French universities are often seriously good value, but you have to speak French well.

My dad is going on sabbatical to teach at a French business school for a year next June. He doesn't know a word of French. It will be interesting.

Back