• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Good Evening to All

Hello eveyone, my name is Robert and I'm a junior at Baruch College majoring in Mathematics with a concentration in Financial Mathematics and an Economics minor. This is my first post and I am really excited to be here a part of the Quant network. I look forward to getting to know some of you.

This semester I am taking a C# Programming class. This is my first ever programming class and kind of lost. I was wondering if anyone knows how to work with C# that can help me. I would greatly appreciate. Thank you and have a good night.

Hi Robert. I'm also an undergraduate mathematics major at Baruch. Which courses are you taking this semester?

Hi Robert. What kind of help do you need? if you can post specific questions I am sure there are people who use C# or Java who can help.

Robert, welcome aboard, quantnet is a great resource for all things quant.

I'm taking MTH4100 and MTH3300 this semester and next semester I'm registered for MTH4125, MTH4110, and MTH4320. What about you?

Welcome to QuantNet, Robert.

I am also an undergrad in the concentration and seems like we'll see alot of each other next semester as I am also registered for MTH(4320,4110). I haven't taken C# but have programmed in other languages so I am really looking forward to Fundamental Algorithms.

Back