• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Honors MBA applicant -network with MFE

Hello folks,

I applied for MBA Honors for Fall 2008, and if i do get an admit i would want to network with the MFE folks..

Any admits for Fall 2008( Honors ) hanging around here ?

Cheers
Bulla!

you could be the first one and start a great new tradition here!! Welcome!!!

Sincerely,

Bridgett

I got admission into MBA Honors Program....Look forward to learn more about the world of finance!!

Congratulations!!! =D> I read that the students are gonna get quite a bit of personal attention. Can you share what you know about this?

Congratulations!!! =D> I read that the students are gonna get quite a bit of personal attention. Can you share what you know about this?

Never knew that, but i would definitely check with current students...

Would like to know the Internship/Placement scenario for the MFE folks this year.?

Never knew that, but i would definitely check with current students...

Would like to know the Internship/Placement scenario for the MFE folks this year.?

from here:
http://zicklin.baruch.cuny.edu/programs/graduate/mba/full/

Program Highlights
  • Cohort learning environment.
  • Team building and leadership development.
  • Diverse learning teams in the first year of study.
  • Intensive weekly career seminar in the first semester.
  • Dedicated student services including reserved study space, priority registration, and small group advising.

I know several of the current MFE students have obtained internship overseas, that's all I know. You can check MFE program page for current employment stats.

I am starting at Zicklin from Aug 04 .Orientation for Honors.

so when are you MFE folks starting..

I would like to start the MBA-MFE club( if it doesn't exist ) or i would like to join one of the finance clubs where these two streams interact...

Back