• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

HR from Bear Stearns

All,

Because it occurs to me that students in our program also think quite highly of Bear Stearns, I am going to help you guys to get to know this firm and its hiring "secrets" a little better.

I have requested Bear Stearns HR office for them to send some one to us and speak to us. I have scheduled a meeting with one of the managers at the HR office tomorrow (Wednesday, Feb 28th).

Now, my request is:

Please post here or send me a private message with your interests, questions, and concerns so that we can take advantage of this opportunity.

Please let me know your concerns by Wed, Feb 28th by noon (my meeting with them is 1pm).

Thanks for your support and great teamwork!

Bridgett

I got some questions and suggestions so far already - very awesome! Please keep coming guys, send me messages and tell me more about what you would want them to address!

Thanks for setting this up, Bridgett.

Is the HR personel coming during one of our Friday night events ?

This is what I have in mind, but I will have to talk to them about the schedule and see what's available.

Are they specialized in quant or the general HR ?
Knowing these probably will help with followup questions.

Very valid point, I will bring this to their attention and try to get us some one specialized in quant related area.

Thanks for the inputs!

Back