• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Imperial College RMFE (Risk Management and Financial Engineering) 2019

Hey !

Imperial will release their decisions by the 22nd of Feb. Just wanted to create a thread for those who have applied. Post any questions and queries here.
Furthermore, please provide a small amount of info about your background (undergraduate education, professional experience, GPA(if you want), and when you applied) so that we can get familiarised with each other over the coming weeks as we build up to the admission release dates.

Look forward to hearing from you guys ! Good luck !

I didn’t apply to imperial but might I suggest you share your profile first before asking for others?

Applied in the first round as well.

Undergrad in Finance from Southeast Asia, GPA 3.9/4.0, Interned at a big quant firm. Intermediate in Python. Some knowledge in C++, MATLAB.

I got an email yesterday that they are postponing the decision date to 1 March due too large amount of applicants. That's a bummer.

CN 985 Undergraduate, Math Major, GPA 3.8/4, GRE Q170 V162 AW4.0, two related intern. I got admitted to the CFRM program, what about you guys? I also got admitted to Columbia mafn program, and I haven't decided yet... Do you know much about the program, and what about the employment rate in the UK after graduation? Thanks for your sharing!

Has anyone gotten wait listed at Imperial? I just got an email stating that I had a strong application but are waitlisting my application to be considered with the Round 3 candidates. I'm trying to figure out what my chances of getting accepted are.

Back