• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

India NISM offers Certificate in FE and Risk Management (CFERM)

Got this through our mailbox.

India's National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM) is planning to offer a 6-month Certificate in Financial Engineering and Risk Management (CFERM). This sounds very similar to CQF program.

Certificate in Financial Engineering and Risk Management (CFERM)

I know many applicants from India took certificate in Derivatives and such from this NISM (and others).

Thoughts on this course?

This is actually quite interesting. The derivatives markets in India have yet to reach the level of maturity of their western hemisphere counterparts. While certain aspects of risk management are more or less universal, I'd like to see how the idiosyncrasies of the Indian / eastern markets will factor into the specifics of what NISM will teach.

well i don't think it will stand to the CQF programme...Its new and faculties are not even comparable....

well i don't think it will stand to the CQF programme...Its new and faculties are not even comparable....

That goes without saying, doesn't it? I seriously doubt anyone is realistically expecting it to be on part with CQF...

Back