• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Baruch MFE Interested in the Baruch MFE program

ssv

All,

I am very interested in the MFE program. I have spent the last couple of days reading through the cuny web site and this forums. It is very impressive to see the Director Dan Stefanica taking the time and interest in program and the students.

My question is i had taken GRE back in 1997 and had scored about 770 in Quants. Do i need to take my GRE/GMAT again to be considered? Since i do not have any formal training in Finance, my preference would be to take the CFA Level 1 examinations.

I have about 9-10 years of work experience as an IT practioner. I have registered for the 'Numerical Linear Algebra for Financial Engineering Seminar'.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Either GRE or GMAT current scores are part of a completed application, so you should take one of tests.

Back