• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Internship for summer 2009

Is there any hope to get internship as a quant or in quantitative risk for Summer 2009. I don't how and where to apply as I have no contact with people in that area.
Any suggestions?

Company websites: even the major investment banks (RIP) have internship programs listed and hiring seasons scheduled. How many people they will take is another matter.

The other place I can think of is to monitor job boards for the on-campus recruiting of places you may not know about.

Just completed my first semester of MS finance at IIT Stuart(chicago).When should i start hitting the companies' online for summer internships?
Have the baruch students admitted this fall already started with the process?
I am asking coz while browsing an invesment bank website,i found that the applicatin deadline for summer internship is mid january.

Different banks have different deadlines. From my research, some are end of December, some were end of October or end of November.

Apply ASAP: why wouldn't you?

Back