• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Job Satisfaction

Employee satisfaction wise, what is best company to work for? Specially for the quants?

It is pointless to ask this question at a forum and expect people to give you answers that is compatible with your vantage point since your perception of job satisfaction is a function of your idiosyncratic traits and personal preferences that most likely do not perfectly match those of the ones who have and will recommend jobs that claim to have the highest job/employee satisfaction.

I have friends who believe the Investment Banking lifestyle is the best thing that has ever happened to them !

I'm afraid you would have to introspect and determine this yourself!

I was using Glassdoor to prepare for an interview. I was surprised to find that in general the reviews are much more negative than let's say, Google, Facebook etc. That made me curious.

Back