• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Looking for a C++ project to get involved

Hello everyone. I am looking for a C++ project to get involved. Do you know where I can find such projects on the Internet? I have been googling but the outcomes are not yet satisfactory :wall. Thanks.

There are a lot of open-source projects on the web. If you are looking for something related to financial engineering take a look at QuantLib

Thank you, Max. There are many open-source projects, but choosing a suitable one to get involved does not seem easy at all. A lot of them have not been updated lately, yet they are still floating on the web.

Thank you, Max. There are many open-source projects, but choosing a suitable one to get involved does not seem easy at all. A lot of them have not been updated lately, yet they are still floating on the web.

Recently found another C++ (actually it's a mix of C and C++) open source project
that may appeal to you - Risk Quantify.

"Risk Quantify aims to provide a comprehensive framework
for the trading, risk analysis and back office management
of financial derivatives."

The developer list is shorter than in QuantLib's case (no surprise here)
hence it should be easier to contribute. And the last update was quite recent.

Risk Quantify address is - Risk Quantify and
SourceForge project location is: SourceForge.net: Risk Quantify Financial Engine

Back