• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Looking for Internships in Chicago or other areas

Hi Everyone,

I am a Quantitative Finance Masters ( Chicago , IL) candidate with strong mathematical, programming & analytical skills combined with industry experience seeking internships and co-op opportunities in areas such as energy, investments, credit and risk management and financial /trading platforms development.

Academics
I have recently started my MS in Quantitative Finance in Chicago. I have a BS in Computer Engineering and minor in Mathematics from a University in NY state.

Current Research
Assist in the design of an ‘Energy Cost Portfolio’ for developing countries.
Prediction of energy consumption and demand considering socioeconomic and financial factors.
Research on topics pertaining to market risks for private capital flows in developing nations

Work Experience
I have worked as a Business Analyst and Applications developer and possess the following technical and programming skills

Operating Systems:Windows Server 2003, Windows 2000/XP/Vista, UNIX, Linux,
Programming Languages:C#, JAVA, C++, C, HTML, XML, CSS, Perl, SQL, PROLOG
Frameworks/Platforms: ASP.NET, BLOOMBERG PRODUCT Certification (in progress)
Computer/Business Applications: Oracle Business Intelligence- Interactive Dashboards. Siebel Analytics, MS Office,MS Visual Studio, Eclipse, MATLAB, MAPLE, H.P- Quality Center
Relational Database systems: MySQL, MS-Access

If there are any recruiters or head hunters in Chicago or any other areas who might be intersted or have any kind of opportunities for me , please send me a private message and I will send you more details and my complete resume. I have a very versatile skillset and require minimal supervision in order to perform tasks assigned to me.

Back