• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Columbia MSFE Master of Financial Economics Program at Columbia

Financial Economics Program by Columbia Business School
I applied for the master of financial economics program at Columbia Business School and have not heard anything back yet. I'm wondering if anyone heard anything?

I applied for the master of financial economics program at Columbia Business School and have not heard anything back yet. I'm wondering if anyone heard anything?
Haven't heard anything since the ddl. Last year someone received interview invite around this time (02/06) and got the decision on 02/20.

I had an interview this weekend. The interviewer mentioned that admits will be rolled out by the first week of april. I believe about 60 ppl interviewed.

I had an interview this weekend. The interviewer mentioned that admits will be rolled out by the first week of april. I believe about 60 ppl interviewed.
Did they mention this is the only wave of interview that will be sent out

I'm not sure about this. But probably this is the only wave of interviews.

Hi, I'm wondering if you all received an email notifying that your application is under review?

Hey, I got an admit. This was super quick I must say. Admit within 4 days of the interview!

Back