• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

CMU MSCF Mentioning Quantnet C++ Certification on MSCF Application

Apologies if this has been addressed already.
I have passed Quantnet's certificate course on C++ for Financial Engineering, and I want to mention it in my CMU MSCF application. But for that, I need clarification regarding the following information that is to be mentioned in the application:

1. University offering this course (Should I mention Baruch, or is it more appropriate to write Quantnet here?)
  2. Course Title and Course Number (Course title can be written, but what would be the course number?)
  3. Grade received (Would simply providing the score suffice?)
Any help/comments would be greatly appreciated.

@Andy Nguyen

Our course is pretty well-known and many CMU MSCF students have taken it over the years. The course is offered by the Baruch MFE program. There isn't any course number so you can skip it if optional. Since it's pass/fail course, it makes sense to provide the grade you received.
Good luck with your application.

Screenshot.png

Hello, I have obtained the Quantnet's C++ for Financial Engineering certificate, and I'd like to mention it in my Cornell MFE application, the information that needs to be filled out is the picture above.
1." Course name" is "C++ Programming for Financial Engineering"? I think "Course catalog number" should be skipped as mentioned in the forum
2. "University where course was completed" is "Baruch MFE program"?
3. What should I input for the "Term Completed" and "Credit Hours"?

Thank you, and apologies if this question has been solved before.
@Andy Nguyen

Back