Toronto MathFin MMF University of Toronto 2012 -Entrance Exam

doraton

They have started sending individual reject emails, sigh. I asked Janesh, he told me that they sent him a rejection letter

doraton

yep, i am following it. I was interview yesterday and hope i can get the decision today or tmr.
Most people seems to get admission within 1 or 2 days after interview, I don't know if they have a wait list? seems like my chance is so slim

hangkevinD

Most people seems to get admission within 1 or 2 days after interview, I don't know if they have a wait list? seems like my chance is so slim
yes. I just want to know the decision no matter what it is. waiting is such a pain. I think if you dont get any news from them after your interview you are very likely on the waitinglist.

doraton

any more news? admit/reject? btw those who are not attending please notify that office fast so that to clear the wait for others. Sometime i just wish they send us a rejection fast so that we don't have to have some hope and focus on other plan, if they don't want to admit just downright reject, that will be better

doraton

btw, who are in here still waiting? I mean you either completed assessment/interview but no news so far? Let's united :)